(The Best Marriage Ever Imagined program works for any committed romantic relationship including pre-marital)
Do you want to:
Be happily married,
Fill it with passion,
Resolve conflicts with the greatest of ease, and
Be best friends.
Sometimes you just can't make a decision to stay or go. The least you should do is try one more time to make it work. Then, if you decide to leave/divorce, you can at least say you tried everything.
When you look for a marriage counselor, you find a lot of "professionals" offering their services. Here's why you should contact us asap: our program is a result of research of historical and current data and ideas, we have helped countless marriages, we have the professional training and personal experience. Sometimes, when your marriage is in trouble, the only option is separation/divorce. Even then, trying one more time - with us - can prevent guilt for not trying everything before you begin a divorce.
Reflection and Sending
5 Minute Game
4 Thresholds of Marriage
How Personal Baggage Can Be A Benefit
There is nothing more precious than marriage. It is sanctuary from the stress of the world. Or at least it could/should be. Is yours? Would you like to have the Ideal Marriage? Dream it. Build it. Love it!
Wait, are you wondering if this Best Marriage Ever Imagined thing is actually possible? Yes it is!!!
Stop the current crisis, resolve conflicts, communicate effectively, love in every facet of possibility, build trust, live the dream.
Marriage Gone Bad?
- Do you want to leave, but you are trapped?
- Does your spouse refuse to change or even listen?
- Do you dread going home?
- Has trust disappeared?
- Are you afraid the kids will never forgive you?
- Will your parents disapprove if you leave?
- Are you financially stuck?
- Does your church speak against what you want?
- Are you afraid of your significant other?
- Do you fear losing your friends?
- Do you want to avoid hurting your significant other?
- Do you have no place to go?
- Would you lose too much financial security if you left?
- Do you want to try to make it work but aren't sure how?
Let's face it. Marriages take work - and sometimes the work is just not worth it anymore.
Should you divorce or separate? No. At least not until you try everything.
Dream It. Build It. Love It!